- Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020
- Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Venue: WeWork at 71 Robinson Road
- Register HERE
Give your kid a head start in life!
Successful long-term investing is much more about managing risk than chasing returns. Syfe takes a dynamic, risk-based approach to your portfolio’s asset allocation to deliver better returns.
In collaboration with Lyndon Wong, Founder of Theory of Constraints, we bring you an exciting workshop to show how you can invest for your children’s future needs today.
Yesterday is always the better time to invest, but today is not too late. Be vested in the markets for the long term.
- How is Syfe’s investment strategy different?
- Why do professional and institutional investors care so much about risk management?
- What are the advantages of investing early?
- What are the advantages of using Syfe compared to DIY purchases?