Syfe has received a new report of a Telegram group impersonating us. The scammers will say they are related to Syfe as part of their Bitcoin trading scam.
This follows earlier reports of scam messages:
- 11 August 2022. There was a report of a Facebook page impersonating us. The scammers claimed to be related to Syfe as part of their cryptocurrency scam.
- July 27 2022. There was a report of a WhatsApp message impersonating us. The scammers claimed to be related to Syfe in order to solicit investments in products falsely claimed to have been deployed by Syfe.
Do note that such message are not from us. Members of the public should stay vigilant and not comply with any instructions given by the scammers.
You may report such scam messages to Facebook and WhatsApp, and also let us know at [email protected]. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
To safeguard yourself from scammers, here are some tips to follow:
- Don’t disclose any personal or financial details, or make any fund transfers or payments to unknown websites or sources.
- If you receive an odd or suspicious message, always verify the authenticity of that message with the official websites or channels.
- Remember: Syfe will never ask you for your OTP or Syfe login password through SMS / Whatsapp / emails / phone calls.
- Avoid entering your Syfe password or OTP in non-Syfe URLs or apps.
Read more about how to protect yourself from scammers here.