Enjoy investing with Syfe? Invite your friends to sign up for a Syfe account by sending them your referral code.
Refer a new-to-Syfe client to any of its products (Wealth or Trade) and mutually get benefits per the chart illustrated below. An existing Syfe client (referrer – regardless of product) may only earn rewards by referring new-to-Syfe customers (referee).
*Limited Cash+ Guaranteed Launch Offer: Now – 30 December, 2023 only. New customers referred to Syfe (referee) via Cash+ Guaranteed is eligible for additional cash bonus on top of management fees waived.
Referrers will see cash bonus in their first funded Syfe portfolio. The S$20 referee bonus will be added to their last funded portfolio only after lock-in period is completed (at 3 months maturity). If the referee only has Cash+ Guaranteed portfolios, a new Cash+ Flexi will be created and bonus is to be credited to.
- Referrer (You – Syfe Client)
- Must be a Syfe client
- Must have a Wealth and/or Trade account to receive rewards
- Referee (Friend)
- Must be a new-to-Syfe client
- Must use a valid referrer promo code at sign up
If your friend joins both Syfe Wealth and Trade within 30 days of signing up, they will be entitled to both benefits. You, however, will only be eligible for the benefits of the first product they have registered for.
Rewards earned are non-transferrable across platforms ie ‘Cash credit’ from Syfe Trade is not transferable to Syfe Wealth portfolios, nor can ‘cash bonus’ from Syfe Wealth can be transferred into Syfe Trade. If you do not have an account created with respective products your friend has signed up for at the time of referral, Syfe will not be able to credit you the rewards.
How it Works:
- Log in to your Syfe account. Copy your referral code from your account settings.
- Send it to your family and friends. They should enter your referral code when creating their Syfe account.
- Once your friend (referee) fulfils the criteria’s, your (referrer) reward will be credited to your account within 7 working days
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for Trade referral reward if I already signed up on Wealth?
You are eligible to receive rewards by referring new-to-Syfe friends. You are no longer eligible to receive rewards for being referred if you are an existing Syfe customer.
I referred a friend but don’t see any cash bonus credited to my portfolio
This could be because:
1) Your referred friend has yet to meet the minimum investment. Both you and your friend will receive the referral rewards only after the first funds transfer is invested
2) Your total portfolio value / invested amount across all Syfe portfolios does not meet the minimum value. For example, you may have invested only $100 in Syfe Cash+ and $100 in REIT+. Since the total value across all Syfe portfolios is $200, you’re not yet eligible unless you meet the $500 min balance criteria
3) Your referred friend did not use your referral code. Please note that if your friend has applied a different referral / promo code to create their account, we will not be able to change the code used to your referral code.
I used my friend’s referral code but did not receive the fee waiver
This could be because:
1) You entered a referral code when creating your Syfe account but did not make any fund transfers within 14 days of account creation. E.g you used a referral code on 1 June to create your Syfe account but only made your first investment on 30 June.
2) You used a referral code outside of the grace period provided. If you did not enter a referral code at the account creation stage, you have 14 days to apply the referral code from the day you make your first investment. E.g. you make your first investment on 1 December and did not use any referral code. You can enter a referral code anytime from 1 December to 14 December to be eligible for the fee waiver.
3) The friend who referred you had less than $500 invested across Syfe portfolios. Please contact email@example.com with your referrer’s name and email address to check. Kindly note that Syfe is not responsible for any failures on the part of your referrer to meet the requirements of the Syfe Referral Program.
I’ve decided to withdraw all funds from my portfolio. Is there a clawback policy for referral bonuses?
Yes. In the event of full account withdrawals, referral cash bonuses are not transferable unless you have maintained a minimum of S$500 in your Syfe portfolio(s) for a consecutive period of 90 days since the cash bonus was applied to your portfolio.
What is cash bonus?
Cash bonus will be reflected as an increase in your buying power on your Trade account. You may use them as an investment credit to buy any securities of your choice on Syfe Trade.
Can cash credits be withdrawn?
Cash bonus awarded as part of the Syfe Trade welcome promotion and referral program cannot be directly withdrawn to your bank account. They can only be used to buy a stock or ETF of your choice.
Can’t find answers to what you’re looking for? Check out more FAQs here.
Syfe Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- To participate in the Syfe Referral Program, all parties must agree to the terms stated above and herein, which become part of Syfe’s Terms & Conditions.
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, unless approved by Syfe. Referral codes should not be published or distributed on commercial websites (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia) or on blogs, unless authorised by Syfe. Clients are prohibited from “spamming” anyone with referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral code. Clients are prohibited from paying to advertise their referral codes.
- Syfe reserves the right to any remedy, including cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of these terms or Syfe’s Terms & Conditions, or if technical errors are suspected.
- Syfe reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove the Incentives if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of the Syfe’s Terms & Conditions. Syfe also has the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our absolute sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
- Wealth: Cash bonus rewards have a lock-in period of 90 days and is non-withdrawable until lock-in period is completed
- Trade: Cash bonus reward is strictly non-withdrawable and can only be used to invested in securities available on Trade
- In the event of full account withdrawals or termination initiated by the client, the reward incentives would not be transferable unless the Client has remained a minimum of S$500 in the account for a consecutive period of 90 days since the reward incentive has been applied
- In the event of the Referred Client having missed the promo code field at signup, they have up to 14 days ‘grace period’ to enter the referral code directly through the “Account Settings” tab of their Syfe dashboard. Requests to tag any referral codes to a Syfe account 14 days after account creation will not be accepted.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All promotions and offers by Syfe are subjected to a set of terms and conditions
- Syfe reserves the right to amend terms and conditions including changing the reward benefits of the promotion or offer, terminating the offer before stated validity date, changing the details of the promotion or offer or any other changes in order to protect the interests of the company or under circumstances of abuse.
- Promo codes issued by Syfe are not valid for use together with promotions or offers. The promotion codes are strictly unstackable
This material is provided to you for general information purpose only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell the product mentioned. It does not make any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of you acting based on this information.