Enjoy investing with Syfe? Invite your friends to sign up for a Syfe account by sending them your referral code.
Refer a new-to-Syfe client to any of its products (Wealth or Trade) and mutually get benefits per the chart illustrated below. An existing Syfe client (regardless of product) may only earn rewards by referring new-to-Syfe customers.
- Referrer (You – Syfe Client)
- Must be a Syfe client
- Must have a Wealth and/or Trade account to receive rewards
- Referee (Friend)
- Must be a new-to-Syfe client
- Must use a valid referrer promo code at sign up
If your friend joins both Syfe Wealth and Trade within 30 days of signing up, they will be entitled to both benefits. You, however, will only be eligible for the benefits of the first product they have registered for.
Rewards earned are non-transferrable across platforms ie ‘Cash credit’ from Syfe Trade is not transferable to Syfe Wealth portfolios, nor can ‘cash bonus’ from Syfe Wealth can be transferred into Syfe Trade. If you do not have an account created with respective products your friend has signed up for at the time of referral, Syfe will not be able to credit you the rewards.
How it Works:
- Log in to your Syfe account. Copy your referral code from your account settings.
2. Send it to your family and friends. They should enter your referral code when creating their Syfe account.
3. Once your friend fulfils the criteria’s, your reward will be credited to your account within 7 working days
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for Syfe Trade referral reward if I already signed up on Syfe Wealth?
You are eligible to receive rewards by referring new-to-Syfe friends. You are no longer eligible to receive rewards for being referred if you are an existing Syfe customer.
I referred a friend but don’t see any cash bonus credited to my portfolio
This could be because:
1) Your referred friend has yet to meet the minimum investment. Both you and your friend will receive the referral rewards only after the first funds transfer is invested
2) Your total portfolio value / invested amount across all Syfe portfolios does not meet the minimum value. For example, you may have invested only $100 in Syfe Cash+ and $100 in REIT+. Since the total value across all Syfe portfolios is $200, you’re not yet eligible to join the Syfe Referral Program.
3) Your referred friend did not use your referral code. Please note that if your friend has applied a different referral / promo code to create their account, we will not be able to change the code used to your referral code.
I used my friend’s referral code but did not receive the fee waiver
This could be because:
1) You entered a referral code when creating your Syfe account but did not make any fund transfers within 14 days of account creation. E.g you used a referral code on 1 June to create your Syfe account but only made your first investment on 30 June.
2) You used a referral code outside of the grace period provided. If you did not enter a referral code at the account creation stage, you have 14 days to apply the referral code from the day you make your first investment. E.g. you make your first investment on 1 December and did not use any referral code. You can enter a referral code anytime from 1 December to 14 December to be eligible for the fee waiver.
3) The friend who referred you had less than $500 invested across Syfe portfolios. Please contact [email protected] with your referrer’s name and email address to check. Kindly note that Syfe is not responsible for any failures on the part of your referrer to meet the requirements of the Syfe Referral Program.
I’ve decided to withdraw all funds from my portfolio. Is there a clawback policy for referral bonuses?
Yes. In the event of full account withdrawals, referral cash bonuses are not transferable unless you have maintained a minimum of S$500 in your Syfe portfolio(s) for a consecutive period of 90 days since the cash bonus was applied to your portfolio.
My friend created a Cash+ and a Syfe investment portfolio. What bonus will I receive?
If your friend created and transferred funds to both portfolios on the same day, the bonus will be awarded based on the last portfolio that was funded. E.g. if your referred friend funds a REIT+ portfolio first and a Cash+ portfolio later on the same business day, you will receive the referral bonus of $10 for Syfe Cash+.
If your friend created and transferred funds to both portfolios on different days, the referral bonus will be based on the first investment made. E.g. if your referred friend transfers S$1,000 to REIT+ on Monday and S$1,000 to Cash+ later that week on Friday, you will receive the referral bonus of $10 for Syfe REIT+.
The referral bonuses for Cash+ and the investment portfolios are not stackable.
How to earn cash credits when you are referred
If a friend has referred you to Syfe Trade and you have created your Syfe Trade account using their referral code, you’ll receive SGD $10 cash credit when you:
- Add a minimum of SGD $2,000 to your Syfe Trade account; and
- Make your first trade.
How to earn cash credits when you are referring a friend
When you refer friends to Syfe Trade using your referral code, you will receive SGD $30 cash credit for each successful referral. To be eligible, you need to have funded a minimum of S$1,000 to your Syfe Trade account and made your first trade.
Please note that cash credits will be credited in USD i.e USD $22 (the equivalent of SGD $30) will be credited to your Syfe Trade account and reflected as an increase in your buying power.
A successful referral is defined as your friend completing their first trade. You can refer as many friends as you want to Syfe Trade.
What is a cash credit?
Cash credits will be reflected as an increase in your buying power. You may use them as an investment credit to buy any securities of your choice on Syfe Trade.
Can cash credits be withdrawn?
Cash credits awarded as part of the Syfe Trade welcome promotion and referral program cannot be directly withdrawn to your bank account. They can only be used to buy a stock or ETF of your choice.
Can’t find answers to what you’re looking for? Check out more FAQs here.
Syfe Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- To participate in the Syfe Referral Program, all parties must agree to the terms stated above and herein, which become part of Syfe’s Terms & Conditions.
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, unless approved by Syfe. Referral codes should not be published or distributed on commercial websites (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia) or on blogs, unless authorised by Syfe. Clients are prohibited from “spamming” anyone with referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral code. Clients are prohibited from paying to advertise their referral codes.
- Syfe reserves the right to any remedy, including cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of these terms or Syfe’s Terms & Conditions, or if technical errors are suspected.
- Syfe reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove the Incentives if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of the Syfe’s Terms & Conditions. Syfe also has the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our absolute sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
- In the event of full account withdrawals or termination initiated by the client, the reward incentives would not be transferable unless the Client has remained a minimum of S$500 in the account for a consecutive period of 90 days since the reward incentive has been applied
- In the event of the Referred Client having missed the promo code field at signup, they have up to 14 days to enter the referral code directly through the “Account Settings” tab of their Syfe dashboard. Requests to tag any referral codes to a Syfe account 14 days after account creation will not be accepted.
- In the event of when a Referred Client funds both an Investment Portfolio and Cash+ Portfolio, the Referral Incentives will be treated as follows:
- If a Referred Client opens and funds a Syfe Core, Syfe REIT+, or Syfe Select portfolio, and a Syfe Cash+ portfolio on the same business day, the referral incentive will be based on the last portfolio that was funded. I.e. if a Referred Client funds a Syfe Core portfolio first and a Cash+ portfolio later on the same business day, the referral incentive for Syfe Cash+ will apply. The Client will receive $10 while the Referred Client will enjoy no Syfe management fees according to the terms and duration of the promotion.
- If a Referred Client opens and funds a a Syfe Core, Syfe REIT+, or Syfe Select portfolio, and a Syfe Cash+ portfolio on different days, the referral incentive will be based on the first investment made. I.e. if a Referred Client funds a Core portfolio on Day 1 and a Cash+ portfolio on Day 3, the referral incentive for the Syfe Core portfolio will apply for the Client while the Referred Client enjoys no Syfe management fees according to the terms and duration of the promotion.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All promotions and offers by Syfe are subjected to a set of terms and conditions
- Syfe reserves the right to amend terms and conditions including changing the reward benefits of the promotion or offer, terminating the offer before stated validity date, changing the details of the promotion or offer or any other changes in order to protect the interests of the company or under circumstances of abuse.
- Promo codes issued by Syfe are not valid for use together with promotions or offers. The promotion codes are strictly unstackable
This material is provided to you for general information purpose only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell the product mentioned. It does not make any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of you acting based on this information.