We all have different goals when it comes to investing. Some of us are saving up for a house down payment, some for their children’s education, and others for their golden years.
Instead of putting all your money in one portfolio, why not create multiple portfolios built around your specific goals? At Syfe, you can do just that. Each portfolio has its own unique strategy and objective, which you can use to create your own personalised investing plan.
All-in-one investing: Syfe Core
If you’re looking for a portfolio that does it all, look no further than Syfe Core. Core portfolios are complete portfolios of stocks, bonds and gold that’s globally diversified across more than 23 markets.
Each Core portfolio is built using leading exchange traded funds (ETFs) managed by the world’s largest asset managers such as BlackRock, Vanguard, and State Street. Altogether, you’ll be invested in thousands of different companies including Apple, Microsoft, PepsiCo, Johnson & Johnson, Tesla and more.
Depending on your investment goals, time horizon, and risk appetite, you can choose between the following Core portfolios.
- Core Defensive is a low-risk portfolio that’s ideal for conservative investors, or those approaching a particular financial goal
- Core Balanced is a medium-risk portfolio that’s ideal for moderate investors with a mid-to long-term horizon
- Core Growth is a higher-risk portfolio that’s ideal for growth-oriented investors with a longer time horizon
- Core Equity100 is a 100% equity portfolio that’s more suitable for investors who are comfortable taking on higher risk for potential higher long-term returns.
Passive income generator: Syfe REIT+
Singapore REITs (S-REITs) are seen as an attractive source of passive income.
But with more than 40 REITs listed on the SGX, how will investors know what REITs to invest in? This is where a diversified REIT portfolio like Syfe REIT+ comes in. It holds 20 of Singapore’s largest REITs such as CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust, Mapletree Commercial Trust, Ascendas REIT and more.
All in all, Syfe REIT+ holds over 650 properties diversified across all REIT sub-sectors: retail, commercial, industrial, healthcare and hospitality. Put simply, you don’t risk picking the wrong REIT with a portfolio like REIT+.
Personalised investing: Syfe Select
With Syfe Select, you can get on the thematic investing trend via our five thematic options, or build your own portfolio from our curated list of 100+ ETFs.
Here’s a snapshot of our five Syfe Select Themes portfolios.
- ESG & Clean Energy: Stocks focused on ESG, clean energy, and water sustainability
- Disruptive Technology: Companies focused on innovations like robotics, artificial intelligence and cloud computing
- Healthcare Innovation: Investments focused on healthcare advancements such as genomics, biotechnology, and pharmaceuticals
- China Growth: Stocks aligned to companies in China’s growing tech and consumer sectors
- Global Income: Investment-grade and high-yield corporate and government bonds that offer high yields
Want more flexibility in deciding the ETFs you want to include in your portfolio? Create your own portfolio! Explore over 100 best-in-class ETFs carefully curated by our investment team, and add up to 8 ETFs in your Syfe Select Custom portfolio.
Learn more about Syfe Select here.
Earn more on your savings: Syfe Cash+
With interest rates at all-time lows, leaving your money in the bank is like letting your money collect digital dust.
Syfe Cash+ is a cash management account that aims to let you earn more on your savings with 3.6% p.a. projected return.
There is no minimum investment amount and you can withdraw your funds anytime.
When it comes to fees, the less you pay, the more you get to keep as returns. This is also why billionaire investor Warren Buffett champions low-cost index funds like ETFs.
At Syfe, we choose low-cost investments for our portfolios and charge an all-in fee that starts from 0.35% per year. We’ll help you manage your investments and automatically make adjustments such as reinvesting your dividends and optimising your portfolio allocations so you don’t have to.
For all portfolios, there is no minimum investment amount. You pay $0 in brokerage fees too. This is a key benefit if you’re planning to dollar cost average.
You also get full flexibility with Syfe. There are no lock-in periods and you can withdraw your funds anytime with no withdrawal fees.
Wish to speak to someone about your investments? Schedule a free call with our wealth experts. They can help you decide on an ideal investment plan. Here’s a sample:
At Syfe, putting your money to work doesn’t have to be expensive – or complicated. It takes just 3 minutes to sign up for a Syfe account using Singpass, and you can download the Syfe app for greater convenience (available on Google Play, App Store and Huawei App Gallery).
Kickstart your investment journey and start investing now – your future self will thank you for it.